Monday, July 9, 2012

Zone P Day

Hola Familia!
I thought I would try a new language today. :] Also, there is a new blog being made by Sister Kosak it is:http://germanyberlinmission2012-15.blogspot.de
First, I will answer all of your questions from your emails-
Meeting the new President and his wife was wonderful! At Zone Conference we went two hours over time because we were getting to know them and then listen to them teach us. Both are wonderful teachers and I am super excited to work with them! Last Friday Sister Faerber and I were wanting to call and say good bye to Sister Pimitel but their phones already switched over so we said hello to Sister Kosak! It was her first hour here and it was so fun! And then to meet her in perosn on Wednesday was great. They will help move this work along.
Yes I got your letter and both of Elder Zylstra's. Thank you very much for sending them! We had a little of a disappointing day and then I got them at lunch time! It was the perfect little tender mercy to get them at that time. It was the pick me up that I needed. Thank you for sending them and tell Cole and Kaden I loved thier little notes as well. (Cole, I hope you had a fun sleep over with Cole C.! and Kaden what kind of mission story did you want me to tell? the funniest one was the feet kisisng one or the weird rap/prayer one I already wrote about) Feel free to keep writting and sending letters :] Dad, from your email last week you asked if the flag was green screened or real, it was a real giant flag which is why we took the picture there. Kaden, no I have not had to play the piano yet because Sister Faerber plays. she was a piano performance major so is pretty much amazing. and she loves jon schmit!
Mom I agree with Alyssa, you are different! But as long as you are safe and it makes you and Dad happy keep up the wonderful wild biker chick! Be careful with your new guns parents.
This week was a busy one with lots of train times. We had 4 days that most of the day were on trains but the 3 days in Bremerhaven were great! Monday- We went to Cuxhaven which is the city where most of our memebers live and visted with them for our Pday. then Wednesday was Zone Conference that was spectacular and then also something and maybe the highlight of the week was on Saturday with a family being baptised! Not in our city but in Cele, sister Faerber's old city. It was a family that she taught before she was transfered. It was wonderful to see our Missionary purpose being fulfilled and made me want our investigators to make those sacred covenants even more! We slept over with the Celle Sisters too and that was so fun! After the mission was a Musical Fireside that I sang in again. I stil get scared singing in front of others but it was a Primary song (as i have loved you, in english and german. the family is part english and part german) and priamry songs dont make me as nervous to sing.
Today is Zone Pday so don't have much time to email but know that I love you, and I love the Gospel. I know it is true. I will try to forget you all Dad but I'll keep you in my heart and do the work even more urgently.
-Sister Walker
I will send pictures in the mail.
pps- why did no one tell me how wonderful the Ensign is?!?!?! It's amazing!!
Trey and Cam, Hope you two enjoyed the Temple! Tell me about it!
Love you! I will write more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment