Mom and Dad, I wanted to forward you this song. I dont know if Dad's mission did this but here we have geneology of missionaries. Trainer is your Mom, 1st DL is your Dad. Trainers trainer is grandma, ZL is grandpa.... My Great Grandma here was one of my teachers at the MTC! Pretty cool. and she is famos in this mission for singing the chorus of this song after every appointment she and her companion made. Sister Faerber and I carry on the family tradition and sing it too! "Our god is an awesome god, he reighns from heaven above!" I wanted to share it because I never ehard the actuall song till today and it made me laugh.
if you could, could you add it to a music CD and send it to me? thanks. Yes the music for CDs, we have a CD player. I would also like to request "I, Nephi" (2 copies of that please) and then my music needs will be satisfied :]
No comments:
Post a Comment