Hello Family.
Do you realize I have 10 weeks left? I'm not getting trunky, don't worry, I just think that's a little funny. My last Sunday is already on the Eating Chart hanging in the Ward building. Dad, I have also thought about the coming home just for a visit thing. But President won't let me. So I will just offer to be a joint teach for the Elders in your Ward while I wait to go to BYU. But with the Marriage Liat idea, I'd be game. Maybe give me your top 3 boys and I'll pick from there. I Trust your judgement too. Arrainged Marriages have worked since Adam and Eve, they would totally still work today. My three requirements though are 1-Current Temple Recommend 2-loves his family and 3-has goals in life. Number 4 is he is taller than me when I wear heels. That is also good. Have fun making your list! :] hehe
This week was good. Stanley did come to church again! He is reading the Book of Mormon every day and loving it. Finding new investigators is not going so well at the moment but we keep trying and we'll find some. But it gives us more time to work with the Members which is the new mission focus. To watch the braod cast with members and help them do their missionary work. It's going well!
I hope oyu have a great week!
Love,
Sister Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment