Hello Family,
This letter will probably be short. I Have been trying to get onto the BYU website to see about registration and it did not work. Mom the information you gave me did not work. Can you try to go on and see if it works for you? I am just getting a little frustrated. Maybe I'll just wait till I get home and go up to Utah the Monday after Thanksgiving and sort it all out in Person. Why did President tell me to do it now? It's just stressing me out.
This week was alright not too much went on. Transfer calls came and I am staying in Cottbus, president said probably stay till November. But Sister Babbitt is transfered to Chemnitz. One of the CHemnitz STLs, Sister Piteck, is coming here. They just swapped.
Our Elders get to Cottbus on Tuesday (tomorrow) and we are moving appartments today. The SIsters get a nice and new appartment and the Elders get our gorgeous old appartment. It will be weird not being there, I've only been in that appartment for like 10 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment