Monday, November 25, 2013

My Last Email As A Sister Missionary


Hello Family!

One Sunshine Moment this week is that our Dance activity, ,,Fit durch Tanz" , went well! Sister Piteck is a dance teacher at home and so we made a Relief Society activity for it. She danced a ballet piece, we did a jazz piece together and then I did some tap, just a little though. Seven sisters from the FHV came and all danced with us. They loved watching Sister Piteck and me dance and had fun doing it with us. I will show you the pictures and videos when we see eachother next. I forgot my camera to emails today.

I have been a basket case of emotions this week. Ups and downs and sideways and frontways... I am excited to go home but at the same time feel like I am leaving home. I am excited to begin the next steps in my life but very nervous about change. Saying good-bye to the Ward was harder this second time. Saying good bye to investigators was hard. But a huge possitive was Brother Graf blessed the sacrament for the first time on Sunday. It was really a tender mercy of the Lord that I was allowed to meet this man. Having gone from meeting him first on the street to seeing him bless the Sacrament was so special and sacred to me.

But I am ready to go home, because I know that is what I have to do. I won't be sad and wish to stay longer. I will go forward with faith and not listen to my fears.
Well, I'll see you all soon. I hope the Millers get to your house safely. Love you all!
Love,
SIster Walker

PS- I did invite some friends to my homecoming and gave them the home phone number to call if they have questions. I don't know if any will actually come, most of whom I've invited so far are roommates, James, and my Dance Partner- Ryan Reynolds. (not the movie star though, but he is welcome as well hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment