Hello Family!
It's weird not to be able to call you and
tell you exciting news. I don't like it so much , but I guess letters
will have to do. My exciting news is this:
I got my travel assignment! June 5th!!
I'm
leaving the MTC and going to Germany!! Woo Hoo!! Party!!! I've loved
the MTC and I will be sad to leave but I now get to go to Germany and do
the Lord's work for reals, not just practice.
(She gives her travel info but as it turns out, it all changed once they (13 elders and Kalyn) arrived at the airport)
And there is a weight limit on my carry-on so wish me luck!! (she made it, no problem)
Also, I wanted to send you some pictures!
One
is of me by the map! the person taking the picture did not really
understand I wanted the whole map, but that's ok. I look nice and
skinny in the picture!
The other is of me and my roommates in
my district. I spend most of my non-class time with them and it's a
blast! I wish we were going to the same mission. Hopefully we can see
each other again! From left to right is Sis Julander (from CA going to
Tokyo), Sis Fritas Donalas (from Brazil going to New Jersey), me, Sis Li
(from Hong Kong going to Oakland Temple Visitors Center).
Thanks
for the Dear Elder letters, cookies and watch! Yes, the cookies were
still warm :) I shared them with my district and they say thank you!
I'm glad Jess is sending you the texts & pictures! It's nice she
does that. I'll miss seeing her.
Could you possibly write me a
Dear Elder letting me know everyone is safe please? I keep having
really scary dreams about you all and they seem so real I wake up
thinkning they really happened and not being able to call and check is
frustrating.
I pray you're all great and my dreams are just dreams and that they'll stop. Stay safe and know i love you all.
Thank
you for my bank account balance, I did just buy my German books so you
should see that charge. And my teeth are hurting really badly so I'm
going to go to the dentist here, so that charge will be coming too.
Have a wonderful day! I love you Daddy, Mom, Kaden, Cameron and cole! (BJ too).
Sis Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment