Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mission Addresses

Hello! Just in case you wanted to send a letter to me while I'm serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints here are my addresses!

I will enter the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on May 16th and this is the address for both letters and packages:

Sister Kalyn Paige Walker
MTC Mailbox # 163
GER-BER 0717
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I will only be in the MTC for three weeks and then I leave for Berlin, Germany! So around June 6th and on till the end use this address for letters and packages:

Sister Kalyn Paige Walker
Germany Berlin Mission
Zerbster Strasse 42
12209 Berlin
Germany

(If mailing a package to this above address, you will need the mission home's phone number. Please do not call to check in or chat. It is against the rules to talk to anyone from home except family on special occasions. Mail carriers need the number for packages, that's all. 49 30-7152-2807)

Hope to hear from you soon! :]


Tschüs!
Kalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment