Monday, June 4, 2012

Final MTC Letter

Hello Family!
 
Guess what?!  By the time you reaad this I will be in Germany!! I am sitting in my room at the MTC with almost all of my things packed and am so excited!  I know I've been a missionary since Pres. White set me apart, but I haven't felt like one till now.  I porbably have already talked to some German people by now.  Maybe even placed a Book of Mormon!  I know it will be hard but I can do it!  Something my German teacher told me really gave me courage.  She said to to Ether 12:12, where it says "Nephi and Lehi" put "Sister Walker" where it says "Lamanites" put "Germans" :) I know God loves me, now to let the Germans know!  I do have some favors to ask as well:
1) please print out nad mail Elder Busch's BYU devotional talk from May 14, 1996
2)Kaden, Cameron & Cole-be good boys and be missionaries at home.
 3)please deposit this check from Gerry.  she is the cutest.  I wrote her a Thank you card but please also tell her thanks and I lover her in person.
4) Have a great day!
I love you all!!
Sister Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment