Hello Family!
Your 4th of July party looks like it was very fun! Swimming, BBQ, lots of family and especially the flag ceremony sound so fun! I wished my companion a happy fourth of july and she asked what made the day so special that I should wish her a happy day. She forgot America's birthday. But that`s OK because Mike sang us the Star Spangled Banner. The next day was the Zone Leadership Council and we wore matching red white and blue outfits to it in Berlin. For District meeting we sang American songs from the English Hymn book. That was my party.
This week was OK. Sister Hinkle got Pink Eye so we stayed inside one day, then the meeting in Berlin took another day out from the work and then a member appointment went on for ever which took the rest of the day. So nummber wise there wasn't too much happening this week. But with the ays that we did have we did work. We set another Baptism appointment with a member of another part member family. (Solomon's family has 4 people in it. His wife and oldest daughter are baptised but the younger daughter is only 7. His goal is to baptise her.) This is a boy named Elias. His parents and 2 older siblings are less active, him and his little brother are not baptized yet. He is 14 and is pretty shy. But he wants to get baptized and we`ll reactivate the family while doing it.
Other than that nothing too exciting. I did have to call President this week and talk about a "Lock your Heart" problem, there is a YSA that likes me and now we have to meet with bishop to see if he thinks it's bad enough to get me transfered. We have talked to him about it and both Sister Hinkle and I feel like he won`t act on anything but just taking precautions. Better to be safe than sorry. But I really don't want to pack again so I hope I don't have to leave. But don't worry. On my side, my heart is locked and no one is getting in or going out. I bought a locket in Cottbus and have pictures of Jesus and Josh Groban in it. There is no room for anyone else :]
Well, I hope you all have a great week! I love you all :] say hello to all my new cousins for me!
Love, Sister Walker
No comments:
Post a Comment