Hello Family!
Here are some possitives from this week:
Stanley-
For a few days we lost contact with Stanley and were nervous that he
was avoiding us. But we got back in touch with him, had a wonderful
lesson with him where we set again a date for his baptism, and then he
came to church! Another positive that happened there was Br. Graf, who
was the man that Sister Neukomm and I found and who was baptized while I
was in Hamburg, received the priesthood! Stanley was there to watch the
ordination and it was go good. Br. Graf was crying, those ordaining him
had tears in their eyes and after wards Stanley said, "Watching that I
felt good. I want that. Don't worry, I'll get there someday too." Yay
Stanley! Also, he noticed that none of the male members wore earrings so
he took his two out without us ever mentioning it. He's doing great!
Ward Council- We had a great Ward Council this past week! The
best one I've ever had in this ward. The different Presidencies were
working together, Bishop was getting others excited for missionary work,
and we got the help we needed! The Stake has a goal to have members
present at 60% of all missionary activities and we made goals how our
ward can reach that! The only sad part was our Ward Mission Leader was
not there. But it was a good reason not to be there, his wife was in the
hospital because her water broke and they thought the baby was coming.
It didn't come yet though. We're all still waiting. It's kind of cute to
see the entire ward worry about it and nervously wait for it. You'd
think more than one baby is expected, but nope, just one. Cute little
Family Ward.
Ram- The cute little old Russian man has not come to Church
for the past few weeks and we were worried about him. With Members help
we found his address and went to find him. The Elders and we taught him a
lesson together. We didn't have very many Russian material for teaching
but in my old apartment the Elders found an envelope that was left
behind in the move with so many Russian things in it! There were puzzels
in Russian for the plan of Salvation and the Gospel of Jesus Christ and
pamphlets in the language and even a poster with scriptures on it that
also has his name on it! We felt like angels prepared this envelope for
him and we get to use it to help him.
It was a pretty good week. This picture is of a teepee I made in our bedroom. That was fun to study in.
I hope you all have a great week! I love you!
Liebe Grüße,
No comments:
Post a Comment