Monday, October 7, 2013

Hello


Hello Family!
You only get 7 more emails from me. Is that funny or what? On that trunky note- Mom, how is the BYU work coming? Do I need to do anything else? Is the Net ID on byu.edu all figured out?
For the Net ID I emailed them and they said I have two accounts that need to be combined. So you know, I am telling them to give you permission to do that. The Net ID will be KPW22 password Kalpaige2 which is what you told me already.
List to do when I get home:
-get a hair trim
-find apartment
-find job
- get clothes from Alyssa's house (maybe she can bring some down when she comes down?) ((or did I leave my clothes at your house?)) I can't even remember.
This week was OK. The end with General Conference was great though! My favorite talks were from Sister Stephen and Elder Caussé. No Hanna did not come, she said she had no time to meet with us for the next little while. But Stanley, Melvin and a Russian man named Ram came for one session! That was cool. Stanley and Melvin are both African and they heard Elder Dube talk and loved him! His was a great talk :]
I have been a little unmotivated this past week, which Iknow is bad I lecture myself on that, but I've been in Cottbus for forever it seems. The same problems are here, I've tried it seems all my ideas out with no success, I want to change Cottbus and teach everyone, but I don't know if I have enough faith to do it and that makes me sad. I'm working on it, I really am. Transfer calls are this saturday. I don't want to stay becasue I am becoming complacent and comfortable which is bad and I'm sure someone can do a better job, but I don't want to leave. If I leave again, I'll feel that I didn't do my job here after 2 chances, and that I failed and starting over when I know I'll leave the next city in 6 weeks seems like a dumb idea. I'll do whatever President Kosak tells me to do becasue I know it's from God. I just need to go on His strength now becasue mine is almost gone.
Maybe that's what makes older missionaries wiser, they learned to lean on Him. Let's see if I've really learned that now or if I just think I did.
I have been meaning to tell you my new address. It is
Kirche Jesu Christi
Dresdener Strasse 88
03050 Cottbus
I hope you all have a wonderful week! I'm sorry for the downer letter, I'm not down or trunky I promise. Just trying to work hard and finish strong. I love you!
Liebe Grüße,
Sister Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment