I love your sister moment alphabet idea thing! And yes, I can watch movies if you send them, I would love to hear Paige singing those songs! I still can't believe she can talk and sing. I even figured out how to save things from my email to my camera so I will load her singing onto my camera so i can watch it 20 times a day and sing along! :]
My scripture topic for today was the last 4 chapters in Alma. I read that Moroni was angry (he was angry a lot) at Pahoran and sent a letter calling him a child of the devil and all that fun jazz becasue the armies of moroni, lehi, teancom and Heleman were not getting back up or supplies and Moroni supposed it was becasue Pahoran was lazy and wicked. But it turns out Pahoran was having problems of his own and needed help himself. Insead of being upset or offended at Moroni calling him names and being mean, Pahoran's answer was "My beloved brother Moroni, i rejoice for the strength of your heart!" Pahoran was able to look past the angry words and was able to show love to someone who was angry with him. That humbled Moroni and the two were able to work together and get the job done. I was thinking about how i can apply that in my life. Instead of being quickl to judge and take offence, I will try always to answer with love and understanding.
Compound that with another spiritual thought I've had the past little bit was Jesus had to learn all these things and traits as well. Kind of a hyperbole to think that Christ had to develop Christ-like attributes too :] and it gives me hope. If He went through the veil and was able to learn all He did, I don't have to feel as overwhelmed as I sometimes do.
I love the picture idea too! I will start with the Letter A. A is for Attractive, as in isn't this glasses/tiara combo attractive on my companion and me? hehehe...
Thank you for updating my blog. I am excited to be able to print it into a blog book when I get home! And I love the name for Trey's blog, Preaching and Pasta, so funny! (Maybe you can also save our Sister Strengthening letters so we can both have copies for forever! just an idea)
I love you Alyssa and your whole family! Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Sister Walker
PS we did work in this cute little area and this building made me think you would like it for a photo shoot.



No comments:
Post a Comment