Hi Shay!
I'm sorry I don't have super long to write today, didn't manage my email time the best today.
My D is Delicious and goes with the sushi picture in my big email.
E- earth. I have loved looking at all the beautiful things the earth does and makes. How wonderful is our world we live in! (k a little lame I know... Next week will be better.)
My spiritual thoguht for you come from 'Jesus the Christ.' When talking about Mary and Joseph, it is a love story! No film or anything else I've read about them says that they loved eachother but in this book their relationship seems so sweet! It made me have a new appreciation for them and see them in a new light. About Joseph, Elder Talmadge wrote "...for there was nothing or no one more precious to him as Mary..." SO CUTE! He must have really loved her to leave all he had and to raise Christ as his own and to sacrifice so much, and it says mary clung to her beloved husband in all things. :D
Have a great day! Tell your family I love them!
I love you!
-Sister Walker
PS- Taylee is so big! So cute. ANd your dress is adorable. I'm a size 8-10 if you forgot... ;] hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment