Monday, August 27, 2012

Sister Burde

I just wanted to introduce you to Sister Burde. I know I've talked about her before but this is a Burde Email. 

She is a convert of 17 years and every week of these 17 years she buys the Missionaries groceries and lunch and every other week makes them a steak dinner. It costs betweek 50€ adn 70€ a week. Thats over 44,000€. Holy Cow!! To say thank you, most companionships make her a present, like a Liahona, a covered wagon, and a Chrsitmas Tree. (all from elders) Sis Faerber and I wanted to make her something too so we made her 'the book of burde' where we took pictures of Christ and put her in them and then each picture went with a scripture that we put her name in. She loved it :] Made me happy. She is my German Oma (Grandma) and I will miss her. She gave me a little Teddy Bear to say good-bye, it was so cute! 





No comments:

Post a Comment