This past week I was able to do an exchange with the girl who was supposed to be my MTC companion had I not been fast tracked. Her name is Sister Diederich, is from Salt Lake City, dances on the UofU dance team and loves Disney. She is being trained in the city of Kiel and I was able to go there. We had so much fun! The video is of old elevators in the Kiel City Hall. We rode on them and they do not stop. It's kind of scary to hop on and hop off. Dad, you would have to duck in them too because they are short. But fun. It was great meeting her and helping her with her German. I am glad that I was able to meet her after all and I hope that we'll be able to see eachother again somewhere along the line of our missions!
While serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Germany I will be emailing or writing my parents every week. This blog is where they will post my letters and pictures I send so the rest of you, my family and friends, can share this experience as well.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Tausch with MTC companion
Tausch = Exchange
This past week I was able to do an exchange with the girl who was supposed to be my MTC companion had I not been fast tracked. Her name is Sister Diederich, is from Salt Lake City, dances on the UofU dance team and loves Disney. She is being trained in the city of Kiel and I was able to go there. We had so much fun! The video is of old elevators in the Kiel City Hall. We rode on them and they do not stop. It's kind of scary to hop on and hop off. Dad, you would have to duck in them too because they are short. But fun. It was great meeting her and helping her with her German. I am glad that I was able to meet her after all and I hope that we'll be able to see eachother again somewhere along the line of our missions!
This past week I was able to do an exchange with the girl who was supposed to be my MTC companion had I not been fast tracked. Her name is Sister Diederich, is from Salt Lake City, dances on the UofU dance team and loves Disney. She is being trained in the city of Kiel and I was able to go there. We had so much fun! The video is of old elevators in the Kiel City Hall. We rode on them and they do not stop. It's kind of scary to hop on and hop off. Dad, you would have to duck in them too because they are short. But fun. It was great meeting her and helping her with her German. I am glad that I was able to meet her after all and I hope that we'll be able to see eachother again somewhere along the line of our missions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment